Palm Wave Realty is a reliable and experienced Palm Coast Florida real estate company with the best team of agents. We help our clients buy and sell properties at the best prices and assist them from start to end of a buying/selling transaction.
Who pays the real estate agent's commission?
The buyer does that because it's part of the sales price. If you are a buyer, be sure to combine all closing costs including real estate agent's commissions into your mortgage. Remember that experienced and skilled agents can charge commissions slightly higher than newer agents. But if you are a first-time homebuyer, you should choose to work with an experienced agent to assist you in every stage of the buying process and to help you save up on costs.
As a buyer, you will not directly pay the commission; the commission gets factored into the sales price of the house. The commission is then split between listing and selling agents equally or in a predetermined percentage.
Top reasons to hire a real estate agent
There are several advantages to working with a skilled Palm Coast Florida real estate agent. Here are some good reasons to hire an agent:
- Their negotiation skills can help you get the best deal for a home.
- Their knowledge of a neighborhood, the pricing strategy in a particular housing market, the housing trends in a community, etc., can help you buy the perfect home within your budget.
- An agent's attention to detail will play a pivotal role in finding potential repairs and flaws in a house. The agent will try to negotiate with the seller's agent to discount the selling price or will make sure that the seller makes the necessary home repairs and renovations.
Besides, an agent will work relentlessly to protect your interests and will ensure maximum cost savings for you in the home buying process. Furthermore, an agent will also take care of filling out the complex paperwork involved in the home buying process.
Steps to purchasing your first home
While buying a home for the first time can seem like a tedious and intimidating process, it can be a smooth ride if you know what to expect along the process. Important steps involved in purchasing a home include:
- Step 1 - Determine your homeownership goals, budget, needs, neighborhood choices, and other specific features you require in a home.
- Step 2 – Get preapproved by a lender and start shopping for loans by comparing various payment options and loan types.
- Step 3 – Make sure to have your down payment ready at hand and be realistic you're your expectations and affordability.
- Step 4 - Find an experienced real estate agent and start looking for houses. If you like a house, make an offer.
- Step 5 – Once you and the seller have an agreement, request a home inspection, and be patient during escrow. Do the closing formalities and move-in.
Visit https://www.palmwaverealty.com/contact/ or call (386) 439-6848 to schedule a consultation with one of our highly acclaimed real estate agents at Palm Wave Realty. With a thorough understanding of the neighborhood, we are the #1 Palm Coast, Florida real estate agency. Palm Coast Florida Real Estate
Palm Wave Realty
View Larger Map
216 S 5th St